Thursday, December 4, 2008

Well here it is 21 days until Christmas and I haven't done one ounce of shopping. Joe and I are going to have to hit it hard this weekend. This year has just flown by. I am excited for all the Christmas stuff coming up and I hope I can keep up with everything. My kids are at such a fun age. They are still all believers and I know we don't have a whole lot of these types of Christmases left. So I am going to TRY to enjoy it and not get too stressed out.

I am the PTO President at Meridian Elementary and have really enjoyed working with the staff and the other PTO members. That has really added to my level of stress, but it has also been a lot of fun.

Thanks to all of you for commenting. I am happy to be a full fledge blogger (I sound so hip and cool).

2 comments:

Brenda Campbell Hansen said...

We put up our countdown calendar and there are only 17 days left now! Hooray! I'm so excited! (not ready by any means, but excited nonetheless)

Brenda Campbell Hansen said...

Ha! You suck more than I do! You haven't updated YOUR blog longer than I haven't updated MY blog! hee hee!